Terms and Conditions
Your purchase is sold by Malthouse Theatre - ABN 58 006 885 463 - through The Coopers Malthouse Box Office on behalf of the Presenter(s). The following terms and conditions apply to this sale:
- All tickets are non-refundable. Exceptions may occur as outlined in the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice. If a refund is made Malthouse Theatre reserves the right to retain any service (or equivalent) fee it has charged.
- Exchanges, where permissible, are subject to conditions and fees. A change in personal circumstances does not entitle the purchaser to a refund or exchange on the purchase.
- Tickets sold on behalf of Presenters other than Malthouse Theatre are subject to the terms and conditions applicable to the relevant production.
- The Presenter reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists; vary advertised programs, seating arrangements and audience capacity; and refuse admission with reasonable cause.
- Cameras and other recording devices may not be permitted.
- The right of admission is reserved by Malthouse Theatre management.
- Late arrivals may result in non-admittance or non-admittance until a suitable break in the performance. Latecomers may be seated in seats other than those purchased.
- This ticket is only valid when purchased through an authorised agent. Ticket holders enter the venue at their own risk.
- Ticket prices within this site include GST where applicable.
- Where concessions are applicable, suitable and valid identification must be provided for collection of tickets.
Refunds and Exchanges
- All tickets are non-refundable. Exceptions may occur in particular circumstances as outlined in the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice.
- Exchanges from one performance date / time to another are allowed for Malthouse Theatre Productions. Exchanges from one production to another are not permitted.
- Tickets sold on behalf of other production companies are subject to the conditions applicable to that performance and / or venue.
- When allowed, exchanges are charged at $5.00 per transaction.
- Malthouse Theatre subscribers are entitled to one free exchange per subscriber, with a $5.00 charge for each one after that. Full Season Pass subscribers receive unlimited free exchanges.
- Tickets for exchange must be returned to the Box Office at least 24 hours prior to the performance you are exchanging out of.
- Exchanges may not be processed at the Box Office at peak times (e.g. in the half hour prior to a performance commencing).
- Gift Vouchers are not refundable.
- Gift Vouchers can only be redeemed for Malthouse Theatre productions.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Gift Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase and cannot be redeemed after this time.
- If your order exceeds the amount of your Gift Vouchers, you must pay the balance with cash, cheque, debit or credit card.
- Malthouse Theatre does not accept any liability for lost or stolen Gift Vouchers.
- Malthouse Theatre may provide gift certificate purchasers with information about the redemption status of Gift Vouchers.
- Gift Passes are only valid for Malthouse Theatre Season 2017 productions listed on the supplied booking form. Recipients must choose five eligible productions to redeem their Gift Pass.
- Gift Passes are non-refundable. Gift Passes are not redeemable for cash or gift vouchers.
- Malthouse Theatre does not accept any liability for lost or stolen Gift Passes.
- Malthouse Theatre may provide Gift Pass purchasers with information about the redemption status of the Gift Pass.
- If you have made an error in making your donation to Malthouse Theatre, we will happily honour your request for a refund made within 10 working days of your donation. After this time, all donations made to Malthouse Theatre are non-refundable.
- To request a refund, please call Malthouse Theatre on (03) 9685 5111. Refunds are returned using the original method of payment. If you made your donation by credit card, your refund will be credited to that same credit card.